Need help with the bot or want someone to talk to?
FORUM.SEUNTJIE.COM

The forum is a good platform for asking or offering help with programmer mode scripts

Latest DiceBot

DiceBot 3.4.7Date Released: Monday, January 13, 2020

StableDownloads: 5408



screenshot of seuntjies dicebot, betting bot for just-dice, primedice, pocketrocketscasino, prc, 999dice, bitdice, safedice, coinmillions, dadice, rollin.io, betterbets, moneypot

Seuntjies DiceBot is a program to automate betting strategies, like martingale, for crypto currency dice sites, or in other words, a betting bot. DiceBot supports a multitude of sites and currencies, including pocketrocketscasino (Btc), prime dice (Btc), Just-Dice (Clam) and many more. Updates are regularly released to fix bugs, improve the bot and add new and innovative features to the bot.


This is the most advanced betting bot available, including awesome features such as flexible betting systems, profit and bets charting, searchable bet history, auto roll verification, automatic withdrawal/invest and a programmer mode to code your own strategy. See the full list of features


Sites currently supported

screenshot 2 of seuntjies dicebot, betting bot for just-dice, primedice, pocketrocketscasino, prc, 999dice, bitdice, safedice, coinmillions, dadice, rollin.io, betterbet <ul class=
  • 999Dice
  • BetKing
  • Bitdice
  • Bit-Exo
  • Bitsler
  • BitVest.IO
  • crypto-games
  • DuckDice
  • ethercrash.io
  • FortuneJack (Currently Not Working)
  • Freebitco.in
  • Just-dice
  • KingDice
  • Mega Dice
  • Nitrodice
  • NitrogenSports
  • Prime Dice
  • SafeDice
  • Stake
  • WinDice
  • Wolf.Bet
  • YoloDice

  • View Full Feature List



    Some settings to try out: try out:

    Bimfo's Modified Margintale
    by Bimfo
    on 3.3.25
    This is a very straight forward and a easy script. DOn't let is run more than hour, and have a balance of any coin. 0.2....
    View
    basic d'alembert
    by seuntjie
    on 3.0.0
    starting bet of 100 satoshi. On a loss, increment bet with 100 satoshi, on a win, decrement by 100 satoshi unless bet is...
    Set for Beginer W blance 150STC
    by khaiquach29
    on 3.3.16
    Hello my friend, I share w u a tip with Balance min only 150STC, i have try and start to play than 100,000 BET, i think ...
    View


    Have a look at these scripts:

    Dicebot SCRIPT 1
    by: Khaidar
    -- Please have at least 0.00100000 collateral -- and set betcalc using one of the following -- numbers, 8 loss streaks...
    Gober V 1.0
    by: Uncle_Gober
    This script start on chance 88% bet low, and after 15 wins streak the chance will decrease to 12% and bet high, on assum...
    Leveling Stategy
    by: kalieto
    The script starting the base bet with a 1% chance of winning and increases 1% chance and multiply the bet by 1.25 each t...


    Read up on your betting systems:

    Preset List
    The preset list is not as much a betting system as an easy way to customize a betting system. It basically allows you to give the bot a list of bets to make, and you can specify the behavior on a win or a loss. To make a list of bets, simply list ...
    Martingale
    Martingale is probably the most popular betting system in existence. It's simple and easy to use, simply double your bet on a loss and reset to your base bet on a win. [quote]A martingale is any of a class of betting strategies that originated fro...
    d'Alembert
    D’Alembert is negative progression betting system, similar to martingale and Labouchere. This means that when a bet is lost, the next bet will be increased, and when a bet is won, the next bet will be decreased. [quote] The system, also called mon...


    Check out these sites:

    Owner(s): Dean Nolan
    Owner(s): Stunna, Edward
    Owner(s): Dooglus (Chirs Moore)