Check out the new moneypot app I'm working on!
DICE.SEUNTJIE.COM

The new app is unfortunately not yet supported in DiceBot, but will soon be.

LUA Scripts

Download a script for your bot, or upload your own to share with other users. Login or Register to upload

How do I use this?


Name:The Jossy Martingale
Uploaded by: jossy
Discription:
This is kind of a martingale mixup, it starts with a low 27.5% chance bet followed by a 50/50, if both of those fail it will bid at 72.5% chance with minimal profit, if betcalc is set at a reasonable amount it will almost inevitably continue profiting. 

If you find this strategy useful and don't and sending a small donation, use either: tip("jossy", amount), or use BTC address: 1EeYA6bePLzt5KALA4aTrX7wU6UZVEw2mp but don't forget to donate to seuntjie first for the excellent work on his bot, and to persuade him to release more updates :)





CommentsLogin or Register
AtroPix06:03:2016 09:22
Thank you Jossy for that fine Script!
I really must be a lucky guy!
Ran your script on Primedice with 9-loss settings the whole night through without problems, always watching it... 
seems I got too greedy, because when I went to sleep, it suddenly crashed on nine losses.
Five hours later I tried to restart it on Primedice with an initial balance of 0.001 with ten-loss settings, and immediately got 10 losses in a row after exactly 100 bets! ;)
So I'll try it next on Conichiwa with 0.0005 starting balance and ten loss setting, and I'll update you how it worked out... ;)
    Login or Register
ravioliren1107:04:2016 14:23
which number should we put in the beltcalc? 7,8,9,10,11 or 27.364138,7.3446286,1.9714477,0.5291766,0.1420417?
    Login or Register
seuntjie08:04:2016 17:00
Based on how the variable is used, I assume you have to use the second list of values (27.364138..... etc)
    Login or Register
JXCubes29:08:2016 20:04
Heya, how do you change the base bet?
    Login or Register
bitsleres18:01:2017 18:31
when i introduce the betcalc number i get LUA ERROR!!
primary expression expected, got '-'. Any idea why? thanks!
    Login or Register
thelord16:04:2016 06:32
Just got this script and have it at betcalc=9 and made 128k satoshi profit, in less than an hour on 999Dice! I'll give you guys and update. Will only go to 50k bets and see what happens! ;)
    Login or Register
biku11212:03:2017 12:04
please tell me sir, give me script sir, this is my email id: bikunewar3@gmail.com
    Login or Register
seuntjie12:03:2017 12:17
Biku if you keep asking for scripts/begging like this I'm going to ban your account.
    Login or Register
darkeyes07:05:2016 02:26
Where to Increase Base Bet.. Please suggest me. Thank you.
    Login or Register
seuntjie07:05:2016 15:32
Changing the value of betcalc changes your base bet, afaik. Read the commetns above
    Login or Register
mtdrpt07:06:2016 16:48
Hello jossy. Great script so far. May I ask you if it's possible to add "12 max losses"? And what would be the bet value? Thanks
    Login or Register
skyneth02:09:2016 20:41
I've calc 12 & 13 Max Losses value:

-- 12 max losses ( ultra-safe) - 0.03812690 Tested, but require high minimum balance. I've try with 0.02 balance on Rollin.io

-- 13 max losses ( super-ultra-safe, not tested ) - 0.01023403

Jossy correct me if I'm wrong
    Login or Register
tyrannozaur08:01:2017 19:26
Sorry for my English. I decided to test on the 12 but the drain came quickly. so I doubt it. but it is good that the entire balance does not go away. this is a big plus! Thank you Jossi, waiting for more of your masterpieces!
    Login or Register
djbanban17:06:2016 14:51
If you look at those numbers you will see that those are multiplies of 3,7255 so you just need to divide last number by 3,7255
    Login or Register
djbanban17:06:2016 14:54
Script looks dope :) I am running it on 11 loss settings and it looks good so far. When I run simulation I get 10 loses in a row so I recommend to do the safest settings
    Login or Register
djbanbam19:06:2016 08:07
Ok so today I got 11 loses in a row and lost all.
    Login or Register
aangdunk16:11:2016 22:53
how much betcalc?
    Login or Register
kingofbigmac02:07:2016 19:37
This comment has been removed.
    Login or Register
kingofbigmac02:07:2016 19:38
This comment has been removed.
    Login or Register
HiDevin18:08:2016 03:39
You know, Jossy, thanks for the script :)
https://gyazo.com/cae7e878c5edd40c48797317b7d13e96 
I would definitely send you 20k sats :D and 
thanks seuntjie for creating the bot :3
    Login or Register
HiDevin18:08:2016 03:42
Oh yeah, btw I was running the script on 8 max losses :O 
I was playing on crypto-games ;)
    Login or Register
HiDevin18:08:2016 17:35
thanks seuntjie ill send u 20k too 
https://gyazo.com/8f3331c88c7437aba51c1ba7035a895c :D 
    Login or Register
kuhako14:12:2016 16:28
what is the minimum lowest balance need for bitsler using the script HiDevin?
and it says invalid amount bet @.@
    Login or Register
matt07:10:2016 07:59
I got a 10 loss streak today at roughly 50k bets. It's the best script i've seen to this day but still, if you get too greedy you'll lose everything. I was lucky it was set to 11 max losses.
    Login or Register
dicecoin15:11:2016 10:22
I got a 10 loss streak  at 1258 bets on new account of bitlser. It is not safe. be careful.
    Login or Register
aangdunk16:11:2016 22:54
how much betcalc value?
    Login or Register
aangdunk16:11:2016 22:54
how much betcalc value?
    Login or Register
asteriks30:01:2017 11:06
you should only use language of numbers, not some stupid words "safe-supersafe"
for example chances is 1 to million
    Login or Register
Trace25:03:2017 18:24
Can somebody please tell me how to calculate the  betcalc?
For lets say 16 consecutive loses etc.?
    Login or Register
deomid12131:03:2017 14:17
Hi.I have a very good system,but I can't write a script if you know how to write scripts ,email me and we win bitcoin))) deomid12111@gmail.com
    Login or Register
leobiglangawa26:03:2017 17:06
I can't get the script working i wonder what i did wrong... would you kindly check this for me... I did not include the instructions of course

---------------------------

bethigh = true
stopnow = false
first = true
done = true
chance = 27.5

if (1.9714477 < 0.01) then print("Please set betcalc then restart the script") stop() end

base = balance * (1.9714477 / 100000)
curbet = base * 3.7255
nextbet = base

function dobet()

  base = balance * (1.9714477 / 100000)

  if (first) then
    if(stopnow) then stop() end
    if !win then
      chance = 50
      nextbet = curbet
      first = false
      done = true
    end
  end

  if(!first and !done) then
    if(stopnow) then stop() end
    if win then
      chance = 27.5
      curbet = base * 3.7255
      nextbet = base
      first = true
      done = true
    else
      curbet = curbet * 3.7255
      nextbet = curbet
      chance = 72.5
    end
  end
  done = false
end 
    Login or Register
leobiglangawa26:03:2017 17:11
 I have also corrected this 

if (betcalc < 0.01) then print("Please set betcalc then restart the script") stop() end
    Login or Register
kmaxkmax31:05:2017 00:18
How do I make this code work with bitsler?
    Login or Register
seuntjie01:06:2017 06:40
Click on the "How do I use this" bar at the top of the page.
    Login or Register